In this program, you develop advanced skills in business communication, as well as public speaking and presentations in the workplace. The program begins with a review of the basic principles of communication and public speaking, and covers advanced techniques like establishing credibility and constructing effective arguments.
The Strategic Communication Skills is designed for staff who realize they need to improve their communication skills and develop a style that fosters commitment among team members and stakeholders. It is particularly relevant to professionals who lead large teams, manage client relationships and deal with the general public.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Barriers to communication
- Handling a difficult audience
- The Link Between Communication and Leadership Style
- Using language effectively
- Narratives as an essential part of public speaking
- Conflict resolution
- Making a sales presentation
- Interviewing and writing skills
The basic principles of communication
- How to handle criticism, conflict, and interviews in the workplace
- How to run a meeting
- How to give an effective speech or presentation, including handling questions and using body language.
- Use emotional and rational intelligence as a means of persuasion
- Develop an understanding of how to manage relationships with all stakeholders