This is a 3-day program which aims at equipping the participants with basic financial management skills to enhance understanding financial information generated by organizational functions and facilitate effective decision-makings. Practical issues are discussed by use of case studies and their implications noted.
This course is designed after detailed industry research to specifically meet the needs of the following groups of employees.
- Functional Managers
- Board members
The training covers the following areas:
- Appreciate the fundamental accounting and finance concepts
- Understand company’s financial position and how its business performance compares with others in the same industry
- Understand the structure and major elements in audited financial statements and the major accounting issues
- Interpret basic financial statements
- Calculate critical financial ratios
- Describe strategies to increase profitability and solvency
- Apply relevant information in decision making process