In today’s fast paced work environment, Executive/Personal Assistants need to be competent decision makers, with well-developed communication skills who are able to inspire, influence and manage people effectively whilst maintaining optimum productivity. This is a 5-day program specially designed to exceed the needs of client organizations and those of the nominated participants as a means of achieving superior performance and continued value addition for the mutual benefit of the organization and the participating staff.
It prepares the participants to be strategically career focused, highlighting and managing the opportunities for increased responsibilities, thereby enhancing organizational productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. This eventually leads to realizations of full personal potential and strategic career advancement to their highest levels of competence.
This course is designed after detailed industry research to specifically meet the needs of the following groups of employees.
- Senior Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Human Resource Assistants
The training will cover the following areas:
- Role of the Professional Executive
- Strategic Setting and Management Goals
- Personal Organization
- Mastering Strong Office Image
- Time Management Techniques and Tools
- Taking Charge
- People Skills in the Work Place
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making and Assertiveness
- Working Less Achieving More
- Secrets to fabulous report and proposals
- Preparing for Managerial Responsibility
- Professional Development